We are MIRIAM QUEVEDO SL, a company registered in Spain with company registration number ESB62912555 ("we", "us" or "our") at Holanda nº 44 Street, 08520 Les Franqueses del Vallés, BARCELONA, SPAIN. We operate the website www.miriamquevedo.com ("Website").
1. What personal data do we collect?
1.1 We may collect the following information about you:
Information that you provide to us (e.g. by completing a form on the Website or contacting us).
- - Your name and contact details (including telephone number, home address and email address);
- - Billing information (including delivery address and payment details). We reserve the right to request additional evidence or proof of billing information where we think this is necessary;
- - Website registration credentials (including username and password). By creating an account, you can store your debit and credit card information for easier and faster checkout, store and edit your delivery addresses and billing information and review your previous purchases and order history;
- - Expressed personal preferences (e.g. communications and language settings);
- - Interactions with us (e.g. transaction history); and
- - Correspondence and communications between us and you.
Information we collect from your use of the Website
We may automatically collect the following information:
- - Technical information, including your computer's IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- I- nformation about your visit, including the URL clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
1.3 You do not have to provide personal data to access the Website but certain functionality (such as being able to buy our products via the Website) will not otherwise be available to you.
1.4 You confirm that all information you provide to us at any time is true, accurate and complete.
1.5 You must not provide information about anyone else unless you have their permission to do so.
2. Why do we need your personal data?
2.1 We may use your personal data for the following reasons:
- - Order management and fulfillment and to complete any contractual arrangements between us and you;
- - Transaction processing (including the processing of your payment details, credit checks and fraud prevention activities). These checks may be required, amongst other things, to verify your identity, to validate your credit or debit card, to obtain an initial credit or debit card authorization and/or to authorize individual purchases;
- - Website and business analysis, administration and management;
- - Allowing you to participate in the interactive features of the Website (e.g. accessing social network platforms);
- - Sending you communications about our products, services and promotions (including service updates) and making product or service recommendations to you;
- - Customizing the Website to suit your preferences; and
- - Keeping our Website secure.
2.3 We may also disclose personal data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- - Banks and the providers of credit reports for the purposes of transaction processing, which may keep a record of that information;
- - Third parties (such as social networks), where you direct us to do so. Your personal data will become subject to the privacy policies of those third parties when it is shared with them;
- - If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets - that may be disclosed to the prospective and eventual buyers; or
2.5 By submitting your personal data, you agree to us transferring, storing or processing your personal data as outlined above.
3.2 The cookies that we use can be categorized as follows:
- - Strictly necessary cookies are essential for your use of the Website and its features, such as making a product purchase. We have to use these cookies to make the Website work as it should, whether or not you agree to cookies being used.
- - Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, so that we can understand how our Website is used. We may use Google Analytics for this purpose: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.
- - Functionality cookies allow the Website to remember you in order to provide enhanced customised features (e.g. language preferences).
3.3 To find out more about cookies, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Your browser settings may allow you to choose not to receive any cookies: you should consult the 'Help' section of your browser for more information. By rejecting or disabling cookies, certain Website content or functionality may not be available to you.
4. Keeping your personal data secure
4.1 We take steps to ensure that your personal data is protected against unauthorized loss or disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
4.2 Our Website may contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or how those third parties may use your personal data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
4.3 We do not knowingly collect information about anyone under 18 years of age.
4.4 If you register with us, you will be asked to provide an account user name and password as part of our security procedures. You must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
5. Your rights
5.1 In accordance with applicable law, users of our Website may have the right to:
- - access to the personal data that we hold about you;
- - request that we correct, amend or update your personal data; and
- - request that we stop using your information for marketing purposes and, in certain circumstances, that we stop using your personal data altogether.
5.2 You may have additional rights under your local law.
5.3 If you wish to exercise these rights, please Contact Us.
6. Contacting us
Thank you for visiting our Website.