The Christmas hairstyles influencers are loving
Christmas might look different this year but that doesn’t mean we can’t still get dressed up. This season, we’re showing you two Christmas hairstyles as worn by influencers and how you can achieve them yourself using Miriam Quevedo products. After all, what better way to boost your mood than with a festive pamper session?
Soft waves for short hair
Soft waves, favoured by @leoniehanne and @alexandrapereira, are a simple way to bring relaxed glamour to your Christmas style, whether you’re taking part in the office Zoom party or sitting down to dinner with the family. Here’s how to get the look.
1. Wash your hair using our Extreme Caviar Imperial Smoothing Shampoo, which deeply cleanses and tames frizz.
2. Treat your locks to our Extreme Caviar Vitality Luxe Hair Masque to regenerate each strand and repair damage.
3. Apply a small amount of our Extreme Caviar Restructuring Luxe Serum (this can also be used on dry hair) to add a glossy shine.
4. Protect hair with the Extreme Caviar Silk & Force Hair. This lightweight serum uses Caviar Extract and protects hair from heat when styling.
5. Style hair using a hair waver, curling tongs or flat iron.
6. Finish with our Glacial White Caviar Resort Beach Waves texturizing spray, which is formulated with Sea Foam to add volume.
The bubble ponytail
A playful style for longer hair, the bubble ponytail has been spotted on influencers @pernilleteisbaek and @naomianwerr. It’s simple to achieve but adds major impact to your Christmas day look.
1. Prepare your hair with our Platinum & Diamonds Luxurious Shampoo, which repairs from root to tip whilst adding volume.
2. Restore shine with the Platinum & Diamonds Luxurious Mask. This anti-aging formula nourishes each strand to leave hair soft and silky.
3. Manage flyaways with our Platinum & Diamonds Luxurious Serum, a weightless serum that locks in moisture and smoothes any frizz.
4. Gather hair in a mid to high pony, ensuring any bumps or knots are smoothed out.
5. Create your bubbles in one to two-inch sections. Secure each one with a bobble before gently tugging the sides to create the voluminous bubble.
6. Once you have all of your bubbles perfected, secure the style with our Extreme Caviar Final Touch Hairspray – Medium Hold. It restructures keratin while giving a natural hold.
Ready to try out these Christmas hairstyles for yourself? Get everything you need over at our website.